Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Stop The Clock-Time Out Called!

April 28, 2008

Stop The Clock…Time Out Called!

Lynnsy Logue The Real Estate Lady and Condo CanDo in Charlotte NC

It was the best of times, it is the worst of times…you’ve heard that one, right?

Well, it is the best of times because I am doing the things I love: learning, going to real estate and computer classes, visiting new construction sites, reading all the news from the local MLS folks and then pouring over the statistics from the National Association…and writing for my websites, taking pictures, talking to The Pros and polishing all three websites adding podcasts and blogs and wait till you see what else I have in store for you…and it is the (not really) worst of times…The market is iffy, people are frightened. Is the media helping? Not really. Charlotte is insulated somewhat and my business comes from the web and referrals from folks and families I have worked with for over 20 years.But I am calling this time out…to announce to you all in Blog Land and in Podcast-ville that, yes, I am a full-time, working real estate broker. Yes, I market property and have a good time doing it…and am successful at it…and I work with buyers…first time buyers, condo buyers, mc mansion buyers, horse farm buyers, trading up and moving down buyers…I love it. I want your business. I love solving problems and figuring out the pieces to a real estate transaction. I hope that answers the folks who ask the question, do I? Yes, I do!
So…let’s play ball!

What’s new? The industry is analyzing Short Sales, the definition and the execution.
In Charlotte, government leaders are working together with the self-help credit folks to design and implement a lease to purchase program for one of the hardest hit new communities. On the condo front, it looks like the visionary project of Pete Verna, The Park, has hit a substantially
significant snag and is stopped. On the 55 plus screen, a total retirement community was announced by Erikson in Matthews, one of the fast growing areas of Mecklenburg.This weekend I received calls from investors from others states as well as folks moving here from around the country. And everyone who comes here joins our chorus, We love it!

Time Out is Up…back to work as

The Real Estate Lady and Condo CanDo in Charlotte NC. This is Lynnsy Logue.

No comments: