Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

400 North Chruch, The picture is from long ago. I loved the courtyard most and the great mail boxes
 inside, like The Plaza in NYC

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.
 I have been scanning and piecing news reports of 400 North Church Street when it launched and before but somehow keep running into headwind.This is a normal occurrence when I start a project without knowing what I am doing.

 So stay tuned, please, I'll be back.
Oh, let me write one thing about this project, when we were completing our offer, we discovered that then, the parking spaces were leased and belonged to the bank. This is important because above all....you must read the documents. And another recent example, a woodsman and world traveler found a town home he liked along with the Mrs. but...his truck overhung the driveway, it is a big gorgeous truck, but somehow not well received.
Or allowed.
Read the fine print. I'll be back when my eyes clear. 


No comments: