Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 14, 2016

400 North Church St. Condominiums January 1, 2003                         photo Lynnsy Logue
Happiness is planning and building, too!
Happy Valentine’s Day!

This weekend, several projects on the drawing board are taking shape and that makes me happy. They work pretty much together sometimes. For instance:
Over thirty years, my real estate archives have grown and grown. Because, you see, or may know, I have a love affair going on with our city. So of course I collect information, drawings, take photos, clip articles, secure booklets and brochures about large and small projects, sometimes floor plans, sometimes site plans, and then there are the photographs. The condominium part of that passion runs about eighteen boxes which includes the announcement of 400 North Church Street (picture above 1-1-2003), the newspaper articles and the original brochure about Ivey’s conversion, how I don’t know, blue prints for Dilworth Crescent, well over three hundred folders! And the prize, the floor plans for The Ratcliffe, they are all different.
They were headed to the archives of the university, but for now, I thought I would share some with you. To do that, there had to be a better system. And there is now. Only to expand storage, the excess kitchen stuff had to be packed up and responsibly distributed to a non-profit so women somewhere can enjoy my original Corning Ware
 of over 45 years ago-intact.

The first six condominiums are selected and will be scanned tomorrow, made ready for the Internet. First on the blog (and Facebook) and then migrating to a new website on a great and updated platform. I am excited.

So today is the official 30th Anniversary of my real estate tenure. And I am still a full-time real estate broker, still marketing residences, single family homes, farms, and of course condominiums and town homes and
working with buyers for same.
Condo CanDo®, The Real Estate Lady® and I thank you for your support and think you will be pleased with treasures from our archives….plus our spin on where we are and where we might be heading.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments: