Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2016



Just for fun...Condos Galore!
From Condo CanDo's® Archives

So you know by now, I am going to the very beginning of our love
affair with the Internet as CondoCanDo® took to the skies.
And you also know by now, my affair includes my love
 of writing, photography and Charlotte.

Zip! Pow! Bam!
So, as I turn 77 this year,

 I am repackaging myself pulling from all the data
 and information I gathered before the Internet
 or as it was being birthed.
Take a peek: 
CondoCanDo® COMING ATTRACTIONS!

800 Cherokee


Carol Hall


Condo CanDo® ON FIRE!


Factory South


Gateway Plaza


St. Serrant


Tivoli


Twin Oaks


Waterford


Oh, before I forget it. Condo CanDo®'s database  along with photographs, articles and pictures plus over 300 brochures of property as it was being developed are in our library. These are not listed for sale as far as I know. I have photographed every one myself,too!This is to share Condo CanDo's®
world for the past thirty years.
We have fun!Up,up and away!

No comments: