Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February 10, 2016
Real Estate
I should write more about real estate. Writing is different from real estate. Writing is where my head and my heart are connected, both defining my whereabouts, the peace and serenity of coaxing myself to the surface, out into this world, right here and allowing the spirit to dance in different time zones without any interference. Real estate is swimming in the ocean.
And I am a swimmer of sorts. Three times a week for sure, during some of the cancer treatments I went everyday even in the winter when the bubble was over the pool. I made myself go. It was a challenge. Myself challenged myself. Go!
Real estate has many faces. Limitless personalities. Varying surfaces, juxtaposed plains, unimaginable outcomes, complex partnerships, simple dreams, devouring machinations, mesmerizing. The ocean.
Very simply, it amazes me so many folks are caught up with granite and hardwood floors, with the notion that that is what we do, so I stay at arm’s length. And I am very, very careful of the stories I tell so I don’t because that is your business, your life, your money, your home. I am a guide, an advocate. I am a shape shifter. I come from the ocean.
Okay, that is your introduction. I am about to start writing about real estate. And of course my wild woman will occasionally write about where she is dancing at night.
See ya’.

No comments: